You will join our professional software development team to lead the design and development of HRIS/Payroll software applications for our clients.
- Lead HRIS projects for mid to large companies
- Understand client’s business requirements and translate that into system design.
- Manage communications with the clients.
- Lead developers to deliver high qualifty software.
- Manage project documentations, system test and system implementation phase.
- Provide user training and support for existing clients.
- Manage the design and development project to ensure it is achieved on time.
- Have a minimum 3 years experience in developing business applications related to HRIS systems.
- Successful candidate may also come from a HRIS consulting background with programming experience.
- Having an experience implementing or developing HRIS/Payroll software is a must.
- Strong knowledge and skill in DBMS such as Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL or Oracle
- Have a strong problem-solving and analytical skill
- Eager to learn and have a strong will to achieve goals .
- Work is based in Jakarta but must be willing to travel as needed.
- Good or fair English skill—all documents are written in English.
1) Submit your CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Make your email Subject: “JOB CODE: HRIS-Lead″ or apply via these online career:
3) Application will be closed when a successful candidate is hired, so send your application soon.